Friday 27 January 2017

Evolution of Flight - First Prize Winner!!!

I am happy to announce that I won the First Prize in the Junior Category  (under 18) for my thematic exhibit - "Evolution of Flight" during the recently concluded SIPA Diamond Jubilee National Level Exhibition.

Thanks to timely advice and help from my friends in various philatelic forums, I was able to refine my presentation skills.

If you are interested, I have attached a scanned copy of the exhibit here. Feel free to share any feedback in the comments.


4 comments:

  1. Hi...unable to open the pages, only first page is loading.
    Like to read all pages..plz check..
    zzjosechandran@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to click the +/- buttons that appear at the bottom of the page when you hover the mouse

      Delete
  2. You provided very good information and this is very important. And people like to read about similar information. Thank you so much for this

    Tuvalu Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Article contains so many wonderful information which will be liked by the readers as in my opinion this is the best article in this category.
    khandala pincode

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...