Saturday 1 August 2020

My Odd and Unusual Stamps/MS collection

Welcome to my world of Odd and Unusual Stamps Collection. 

My Odd and Unusual stamps include Embossed, Foil, 3D, Glow-in-the-dark, odd shape stamp/MS, Materials (cloth, wood, plastic, glass, etc), Textured, Scented, Hologram, crypto etc

Now I have Odd and Unusual stamps/MSs from 73 countries.  Please help me to reach 100.

Please click on the country to see the collection.

Ajman

Alderney

Andorra


Argentina

Armenia

Australia


Austria


Belarus






2 comments:

  1. I have gone through the entire listing. It is a great collection. Congratulation for putting in a lot of love and affection in show casing them.
    I am also a philatelist and intetested in mostly thematic collections. Some of my themes are Egyptian Civilization on stamps, Anteaters of the world, Steam locomotives, Small (mini) stamps, Malaya states etc. Shall be interested to be in touch with you with regards to philatelic exchanges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice collection! I saw all from Brazil (my country) the shaped ones from Olympic games Rio 2016 I still use for my penpals :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...