Monday 23 November 2015

Semi postal airplane stamps from Germany...


As I am participating in the upcoming stamp exhibition on the theme " Flights of Fancy", I am on the look for some airplane and space related stamps.

Today I  received a cover from Lily along with some nice semi postal stamps and a card depicting the Hamburg Airport

Thanks a ton, Lily these will enhance my exhibit.

Below is the beautiful stamps and the card I received.


The first 2 stamps in the first column and the last 2 stamps in the second column were issued by Deutsche Post  in the year 1979 and the rest were issued in the year 1978.



Once again thanks Lily for the beautiful card and stamps.

1 comment:

  1. You've shared stamps collection that's wonderful. And providing information about stamps is very important. People like to read such information.
    Thank you for sharing

    Pincodezone

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...