Friday 24 February 2017

Evolution of Flight materials from US

Today I have received some awesome materials from my well wisher Danny Meng of USA, who introduced the Permanent Pictorial cancellation to me and encouraged me a lot.  Thanks a lot Danny.

The Shuttle and the shuttle carrier stamps will make my Special flights section of my theme Evolution of flights very interesting.


and the 787 first flight cover,  I am sure I can use it effectively in my exhibit as the flight has some interesting features like bending tail, fuel efficiency to tell.

I did not have any stamps from Sierra Leone earlier.  New country to my Evolution of Flight collection.


Last but not the least, thanks for the First day card.
Thanks again Danny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...